Sign in to follow this  
George

Jon's Islands

TC, I think he has built two different ways to finish the level. That's the problem I've been running into. If you do it one way, you don't need to do it the other way, which explains all the anomalies. Okay, I think I have things under control now.

I have no idea where the second end of level is supposed to bring you then...

For switch triggers, you can also reduce the number of triggers by using itemgroups for the very same objects, very convenient !

Edited by TC 14

Morning TC. I think I've figured out a few things. I was scratching my head quite a lot, wondering how things worked and wondering why some things didn't appear to work. Yesterday morning while looking at the map, I found a trigger for a camera which didn't exist. That got me worried. Then last night I found a grey floor tile. It hadn't been there before. I checked triggers on a switch next to it and found a trigger for a smash object. There is no smash object in the level. I clicked on the Trigger to Object button and it took me to a light bulb. There had been a raising block there but it was gone from the map. On the next play through a pushblock had sunk into the floor and had lost collision. When Lara tried to push it, she fell inside it. The level is crashing, TC, that's the problem. There were nearly 240 rooms. Just too much stuff. I need to cut it back a little bit to stabilise it. Jon is a blighter for pushing the Editor beyond its limits.

:classic_laugh:

We have a working, stabilised level! Just a couple of small fixes to do and then it's on to Blue Alert. What an amazing game.

:bow:

• Like 1

TC, I take it you're good for the beta test? I'm going to open a private beta testing forum here when the time comes. I'm going to need 3 or 4 good testers. Will you have time? Up for it?

I'm interested indeed to beta-test, the problem will be time : I won't be at home during next two weeks and not sure to be even available the last weekend of september...

• Like 1