George

Skribblerz members' Photos

Sorry for what? My bad jokes? :classic_laugh: So, is it okay to rename this thread Deirdre's Photos then? :cheerleader:

Cool to rename it haha!  I haven't heard any bad jokes yet. No I meant for hogging thread 🙂🙂 It is all good

• Like 1

No, you're not hogging the thread, I think it's good folks who love taking photos have their own thread. I'm going to have one for me too, and anyone else who takes photos can also have one of their own. I think it's an excellent thing :weights1:

• Like 1

You have your own thread now Titia. Deirdre's idea, but I think it's a great idea as this is a photography forums after all.

:music:

Yes, I like that, the curves in the bay are wonderful. I've no idea where it is. Where is that? Looks like a lovely sunny day, perfect for a climb up the hill. Is that Dingwall?

• Haha 1

Alykanas in Zakynthos, Greece. We all went up in a hire car to the that view point. Up at a Greek church, it was closed. The bell tower is separate to the church by a few meters. As it is a known area for earth quakes. A very bad one happened in 1953. 

• Like 1

That explains the lovely sunny weather then.

:surf:

• Like 1

The Eider ducks are coming closer to shore as nest building time approaches. The males are the white ducks, the females the brown ones, and you can find them along Brora beach towards Kintradwell.

eiderducks-D-A.jpg.ebfd91dca5c8916f47026a485ee46b14.jpg

• Love 1

Clever photo. Subject is the heart shapes on the gate, but everyone looks through the gate wondering where it is :laugh: I've been looking for 5 minutes and I've still no idea, even though I think I should know.

• Haha 1

Nothing to take photos of here so just walked round to the front. Just liked the railing. Ha. 🤣

• Like 1

Off nothing in particular, just walked... **

Typing to fast 🙂

• Like 1