Sign in to follow this  
George

Reset hub and Lara anims

Titak, I need to add the harpoon to Lara in the next level, but doing that causes a level crash. Adding the anims to the existing wads messes up the sounds so I've had to restore my wad backups. I have the first two levels ready for beta and they are working flawlessly, so I really don't want to risk messing with them. Would a reset hub into the next level fix this so Lara could jump with new harpoon animations in the crossbow slot?

:ponder:

Have you tried adding the animations, then replacing the sam, and sfx files. Just make copies and then replace once you add the animation to the wad. Might work?:yes:

You know me mate, always looking for the easy fix :classic_laugh: If reset hub works that's the easy fix :classic_laugh:

ResetHub will work. It is for cases like this where something Lara-related changes.
And if you need her to keep her complete inventory (including keys and puzzle-items) you can use PreserveInventory= ENABLED in the same level you are using the ResetHub= in.

Oh yes! I need her to keep her inventory items :classic_ohmy: Forgot about that :bow: Thank you thank you :arms: