Sign in to follow this  
Raider X

Jungle Ruins 6

I have a Jungle Ruins 6 level on the go mate. I'd be quite happy to shelve IS and work on Jungle Ruins  :classic_laugh: It's excellent to see you getting back to form. I'll sort out my files after I finish the first level of Fallen Angels.

:bouncegreen:

• Like 1

Can you open a private forum for us?:yes: So we can bounce ideas back and forth.

Edited by Raider X
  • Like 2

On 12/14/2019 at 7:18 PM, George said:

But don't forget to post screen shots and updates here occasionally.

:947629:   :bouncegreen:

• Haha 1

Just had a run around in what I've already done in JR6 and I'm quietly happy with it. This will be level 2, as I have to fit in another level before it to tie the story with JR5.

jrglvl01-01.jpg.bbffd5d75dbb478832d9c3a08ec38c5d.jpg

• Like 1

If I had to choose between Imprisoned Spirits and Jungle Ruins and pick my favourite, I'd have to go with Jungle Ruins. I love working on these games.

jrglvl01-03.jpg.360315a607a7561e446da3e72743caf9.jpg

jrglvl01-04.jpg.d57fc98fda48061c3b5d3e55fbcf3a7d.jpg

• Like 1

Just discovered a new puzzle I've never used before. Didn't think it would work but it did!  :classic_laugh:

And here is how the area looks in game. That's level 1 finished and alpha tested. Just need to put in secrets once Todd let's me know which secret system we're using. An hour's playing time for me to run through it, so it's one of the biggest levels I've ever made with tons of exploring. On with level 2 tomorrow!

jrglvl01-05.jpg.1ab298606fa6fbfe4d7fde070fdb9570.jpg

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

Tried to work on level 2 this evening Raider, but couldn't face it. I've been working 5 or 6 hours a day for the last month to get the first level done, and it's burned me out. I'm going to take a wee break for a week or three, recharge the batteries. On the plus side, I think level 1 is one of the best levels I've ever made, and it should appeal to new players as well.

• Like 1

Hey, everyone needs a little break now and then.:yes: I'm lucky if I get to work on my levels for an hour a day. :wheelchair:

• Like 1