Jungle Ruins 6

Raider X

Morning Titia, it's a good day for level building here, cold outside and Lara can't catch the flu anyway :classic_laugh: I'm not sure where those plants came from originally. So many games, so many objects reused from project to project. I'm guessing they must be Teme9's plants. Or are they yours???  :classic_laugh:

I've made the changes, fixed up wads and texture sets, run through the first two levels, tweaked a few things, and have just run through them again and jumped to level 3 which was and still is called Timeless. On with level 3 of Jungle Ruins 6 we go.

:yes:

• Love 1

we can catch up on Discord or Teamspeak so I can show you the main differences and the general flow on screen share. let me know what you think.

we never really spoke to each other, so maybe that will be a nice thing :)

• Love 1

Maaaate I'm really enjoying my level building :yes: And I don't feel comfortable trying a new Editor in the middle of a big game. I already have two finished and alpha tested levels built with the TRNG complete with all sorts of TRNG stuff which the new Editor won't import. I can't risk it mate. When Jungle Ruins 6 is released I'm going to make a start on a new game using the new Editor.

Hey Wasp, Teamspeak and Discord seem to be headphone chat systems to hook up with other players in online games. I don't play any games other than messing around with Forge of Empires, which you don't need Teamspeak for. Is Skype any good these days? I never chat to anyone and I don't have any social media accouts so I don't have any messengers or chat thingies or Skype thingies. I need one. I'm drawn to Skype because I can also install it on my iPad. But the question remains, is it still a viable working option these days?

:likebutton:

Still working on this, over 2 hours later, still getting nowhere. I need a working microphone, so I've had to change to my 2nd PC as my new PC doesn't have a jack for the microphone on my headphones. I'm also going to use my Microsoft account to get Skype up and running, just because it's easier.

:laugh: