Jungle Ruins 6

Raider X

Sorry George got side tracked....:OMG:I have a new girl friend and she is taking up most of my time. I think we are going to get married!! :biggrin: I have played most of the first level.. It is very good so far. The lava room and jump puzzles are awesome..

• Love 2

Best news I've heard in a long time Todd, and all my best to you both  :classic_laugh:  And there is no hurry, take care of the girl, give her your best. Your first level begins at the end of my 3rd level, so by the time you get there you will have an excellent feel for the game and will be able to take it to level 4 with much more confidence. She will be very welcome here if she feels confident enough to make an appearance.

:arms:

• Like 1

Todd, now that you have a wonderful lady in your life, and a new job, perhaps you should consider just making one level for this game. We can release it as a 4 level game, my 3 levels, which are all easy gameplay with lots of exploring and puzzling, and you can finish it off with a single level. I doubt if you will have time to make a second level.

:music:

These flowers are for your girlfriend so she will allow you some time to do some level design and building and testing.

:flowers:

• Like 1

Well, not sure what's happened, but Todd is too busy with something to work on this, so I'm going to release my 3 levels. Would someone like to run through it first and hit a finish trigger so I know it all works? There is no walkthrough, and no DOZY, so you would have to play it properly like a real Raider.

:lararope:

Todd, I've found a bug in the first level and I'm going to have to fix it. Not sure why it has started, but pushing a block past spikes now kills Lara for some weird reason. Did you have a problem with that?

:ponder:

• Like 1

Found the problem There is a heavy antitrigger for the spikes under the pushblock's path. But, as you know, if you pull or push a block without pausing, the triggers don't trigger because the animations don't stop. So the antitrigger for the spikes doesn't work unless you pull the block one tile at a time and pause. I've fixed it, easy fix, but if you hit the problem during your test, just pause after each pull of the block and the spikes will antitrigger.

• Like 1

Oh, I'm running through it again because I've started another level and need to immerse myself in the game so I can feel it again. The first level isn't too bad.

:lararope:

• Like 1

No more problems. Here's my stats. Big levels. Didn't find the secret in the 3rd level. No idea where I hid it. I'll have to check the prj and hunt through the map for it.

stats.jpg.b7953d0e92a9c42fb8cea702850fcfc5.jpg

• Like 1