Jungle Ruins 6

Raider X

Hows the next level coming?:trampoline: I am feeling much better... Knock on wood right!! So I will start building my first level real soon...:yes:I started playing your levels about a month or two back... I think I will start over and try and get through them all before I start!! I have some good ideas for some outdoor areas...:bouncegreen:Love you George!! Todd....

• Like 1

Hello mate, really good to see you again. I'm taking my time with this 4th level. I'm quietly pleased with it and I think it's going to turn out just fine. I'll post some screen shots when I get the first area built, but it's huge so it will take some time. Yeah, I'd recommend playing through my 3 levels to give you a feel for the game before starting your level. I have one secret in each level, a secret skull. I'm also only using the bog standard TR4 animations, no new animations at all, and I like how it plays. You will see what I mean when you play the levels through. It just plays so well without all the fancy stuff.

• Like 1

I am really enjoying this level. It feels and plays like Tomb Raider 1, the original game.

level1.jpg.b7652580a13bd3ae7ab5b2d293603c6b.jpg

Now what am I going to build over there? Hmmm, I have an idea or two.

level1a.jpg.e3605eaab69a10ab3fc73a62658831e6.jpg

• Like 2

This area is finished and working well. I've discovered a new puzzle while running around in here. It's simple, but because it's new I think it will catch everyone out, at least for a wee while  :classic_laugh:

lvl4.jpg.41d25fbc9b361760fbfd9e13399748e9.jpg

• Like 2