Sign in to follow this  
George

Spam

I received two spam emails from myself a couple of days ago. Some low life scum bag used the Contact form and sent spam using my email address from the contact form. There are far too many cockroaches crawling around our planet. I hope no one else here was affected. Anyway, to combat the problem, I've deleted that particular email address. I'll leave it disabled for 2 weeks and then create it again and hopefully that will prevent these fucking shitholes from using my email address again. If anyone tries to email me using that email address over the next couple of weeks, it will bounce, so apologies in advance.

:hat:

• Like 1

I've changed the way contacting me through the board works. Instead of an email address which these scumbags can obviously exploit, there is an external link which takes them to my Wordpress Blog. That should fuck the cockroaches off.

:hat:

• Like 1

I've changed the way contacting me through the board works again as I can think of absolutely no reason whatsoever why anyone would want to contact me through a forum board.

:classic_laugh:

• Like 1