The Imprisoned Spirits - Lara of Light

in the level lake of stars 

i obtained the first skull and used it

but seen a closed door under where we use the first gem or thistle can't recall what it was now

also at start are a underground with a ladder but it are protected by spikes

how to disable them

Hello Vimmers. That switch where you blew up the mine and got to the first skull where the shatter is. There is also a switch in that same small temple. Did you use it? That should get you going again.

V4 uploaded today to Skribblerz. Steph 50 somehow managed to do an impossible timed run in Lost and left the guide behind. Anyone else who manages it, and I can't no matter what I try, the door will reopen and let the guide through.

:classic_laugh:

• Wow 1

McRaider has discovered a gameplay killer in the final level  :classic_ohmy:  I'll be uploading V5 later today once I've tested the fix. All I've done is turn the lever switch so the block can be reused. I guess trying to cut out back tracking for players is fraught with danger :classic_laugh: Anyone who jumps off the bridge in the fixed version will just have to go around the two platforming tall rooms a second time  :classic_tongue:  Thanks very much McRaider  :clap2:

• Like 2