Some of it definitely is. Dad always brought dried seaweed home after visiting Ireland. Always referred to it by its Gaelic name as well -Dillisk . As a child I had no idea what I was eating! :laugh5:  Very salty (as you can imagine!)

• Haha 1

Met this group of 5 fledglings along the beach today. I'm pretty sure they are Little Terns as there were adults flying around squeaking at them. I'm just waiting to get confirmation that they are in fact Little terns.

littleterns.jpg.95a3345d1b40f4d64037fe5ed7b5fb39.jpg

I was walking across some boggy moorland a couple of weeks back, looked down, and then stood in astonishment for a few minutes. Who would have thought a bog could be so beautiful?

yellowflowers-D-A.jpg.17289f9dfd076bbbb20720cbfd416a6e.jpg

• Love 1

For lunch today I had tropical banana drizzled with honey served on wholemeal bread and fresh dairy butter. Interesting combination of tastes, but not sure I'll be having it again.

bananahoney.jpg.b875cd1c634735bc88400d026e2b9a92.jpg

Banana sandwiches are classic! (I usually add sugar instead of honey though.) Right up there with crisp sandwiches!! Prawn Cocktail crisps in a ham sandwich!  :745432007_dinnertime: 

• Love 1

Yes, I like banana sandwiches, but never tried them with honey before. Never thought about sugar! Crisp sandwiches I remember. I used to love curry sandwiches too, for breakfast from what was leftover from the takeaway the night before.

:947629:

• Like 1

bubbles! Have you any idea how much I hate bubbles and screen protectors? :1260870052_PCsmash: I've tried them on cameras and phones and the bubbles have annoyed me so much I've taken them off and binned them and done without. Today I went to YouTube and watched a few videos on how to put on screen protectors without bubbles. Didn't work. Then I remembered something from when I was a kid and how someone once used soapy water to apply something. Can't remember what it was. Tried it with my phone and look! No bubbles! :1332658705_bananadance:

nobubbles.jpg.a68d133c9fa6766f7e1884b907943b8e.jpg

• Love 1