Path through the trees down by the river taken a couple of weeks back. Weather turned cold and horrid today. I guess that's the start of autumn kicking in.

path.jpg.3badf650f3b8b56b1e61e690ab4e66d7.jpg

• Like 1

So, I was luckier that a lot of people. When lockdown started work cut us down to 4 day weeks instead of furloughing or making anyone redundant. Full time hours start again in September. I’ve also been working from home. We should be back in the office by October.

• Cool 1

It wasn't supposed to be jungle, but after a few days of messing around with objects and textures and having built a few rooms and messed around with objects and textures again, it's looking like it's going to be a jungle/temples game. It seems to be the only thing that gets me excited outside of IS.

• Like 1

I can't figure out if you're happy about going back to full time work and sad about not being able to work at home or not. I'm guessing you're looking forward to getting back to a normal life. I know this may sound weird, but all this virus stuff hasn't changed my life one little bit. Well, other than having longer hair than usual, that is.

• Like 1

Yeah, commuting. I did live in London a couple of times, and getting in and out of London by car was quite an experience. I've been scalped. Well, I'm presentable again, I think. No more hair in my eyes!

:likebutton:

• Like 1