Scary hey. Anyone can be picked up off the street, and detained indefinitely in isolation, no reason given, no crimes committed. The Gestapo have arrived on the back of a virus developed in a communist laboratory and everyone thinks buying toilet paper solves the problem.

Anyway, good to see you again Kitkat, hope all is well with you, and you're settled into your new life.

:music:

• Like 1

Just found this statement about new laws in Israel. Looks like the whole world is being put under martial law right enough. Something serious is coming.

The Israeli government has approved emergency measures for its security agencies to track the mobile-phone data of people with suspected coronavirus. The new powers will be used to enforce quarantine and warn those who may have come into contact with infected people.

I've been working all day in the garden putting up a new shed so didn't get out with a camera today. Here's an older photo of the River Brora at Balnacoil.

03-balnacoilbridge2.jpg.3758c13c6ee6ce1dd30e635adec45d5c.jpg

• Like 1

Here's a wee coal tit I met on my morning walk in what is turning out to be a beautiful day. The daffodils should be out this week.

coaltit.jpg.518d17d296983d62ca90b1ccf41b895e.jpg

• Like 1

For tomorrow's photo walk, if you can make it I'll be at the viewing area at the golf club car park at 1pm, same as last time, along the shore, cross the golf course to Golf Road and coffee or whatever at Cocoa Skye. Tomorrow we will be looking at composition again.

:surf:

• Like 1

Would love too. But still at Martin's. Might be here for a while. But as soon as I am home. Will definitely be bk to our Saturday walks. They are brilliant 🙂🙂 Interesting and a good laugh.

Lovely day down the beach for a walk, but a bit cold. As I was on my own I had some fun with a compass and a sea shell. I'll post the rest of the photos in the photowalk topic for today when they're finished.

compassshell.jpg.b399b5f6cb296c5dc6e1f896ca1c21fd.jpg

• Like 2

I can't imagine ever living in London again. Horrid place, noisy, traffic everywhere :classic_laugh: Here's another shot of the shell on Brora beach. I'll have to find another subject and get down there again as I've run out of photos to work on :classic_huh:

shell02.jpg.cdabd929540b80e0191edb96b488d89e.jpg

• Like 1

Yes, I like that of the oil rig between the buildings down the street. I've never got into architecture, perhaps it's time I started :coffee:

• Like 1