Thought I'd try something outrageous and turn a perfectly excellent photo of a daffodil in morning sunshine into a black and white. I think it came out rather well.

daffodilbandw.jpg.4ab666520900051647d0deb1d5bafd4d.jpg

• Like 1

The beach has been good to me, so I think I'll just head along the beach again today for the photowalk. I wonder what surprises it will have this time?

:surf:

• Like 1

Well, that wasn't an enjoyable walk, it was an ordeal. Freezing and that north east wind cuts right through you. Spits of freezing rain with the threat of heavier showers forced me home early. Thawing out now with a hot cup of tea. Here's a thrush watching me from a tree near the house.

thrush.jpg.b21ea8689e18ed94a8a6c0ae971d0c3b.jpg

Well thought I could still go out for daily walks but as I am in the  higher risk category. Been told by NHS, advised by family and friends to stay in so that's a bummer. But there is a life past all this I want to see. Too many lives lost already... Enjoy your walks George. I am looking forward to our photo walks when all this surreal lifestyle is over. So keep the photos coming please. 👌🏼

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

Thought my watch had stopped. It was an hour slower than my computer. I guess the clocks went forward last night hey. Forgot all about it.

:baby:

• Haha 1

Someone was doing beach art today. it was signed Fero or something. At least, that's what the 4 letters looked like near the start. Must have taken the dude a few hours to do this. I think this stuff is referred to as Sand Drawing, and they use a rake to do it.

200401-beachart1-D-A.jpg.1d766bfcd86123750d3df455541b832f.jpg

• Like 1

We just had hail and a bit of snow. Sun is out again, but there is a nasty cold bite to the wind. I think I'll go for a short walk today and then drink lots of hot tea :coffee:

Thought this was a sea urchin shell, but now that I've looked at it more closely on the computer, I have no idea what it is. Anyone know?

unknown.jpg.07833ea9b749433fb3398d6733c5b578.jpg

• Love 1

The urchin is indeed a sea urchin, a species known as Sea Potato or Heart Urchin, a sea urchin that burrows down into sandy sendiments. I need to learn this stuff for key wording or I can't add the photos to my stock portfolio.

:gathering:

• Like 1

Just home from a long walk along the shore to Kindtradwell. Good walk, knackered now, and my front door won't close. Not sure what's wrong either, it's just being moody I think. I'll have something to eat and a cup of tea and then go see if I can figure out what's wrong with it.