Fuji does it again - free camera upgrades

They are going to release a free firmware update for the X-T3 camera to upgrade the autofocus to X-T4 standards. Fuji are amazing. I have the X-T3 and to know they are going to upgrade it for free to make the auto focus as good as the new X-T4 astounds me. Thank you Fuji. No one else does it, the rest don't care about customers, only in how to rip them off and force them to buy new gear. Fuji say they want to make a great camera even better, but I think that's an understatement. The X-T3 isn't just a great camera, it's one of the best cameras I've ever owned. Here's how Fuji put it in their press release this week.

x-t3-news-feature.jpg.bc947c7592a66bb3b944052b2ae395c2.jpg

To our customers

FUJIFILM Corporation (President: Kenji Sukeno) plans to release free firmware update for the “FUJIFILM X-T3” (X-T3) on October 28, 2020.

The update will improve the autofocusing performance of the X-T3 to the same level as the “FUJIFILM X-T4” (X-T4).  This firmware will boost the AF speed, the camera’s AF tracking performance and the Face / Eye AF. In addition, the size of the AF area can now be adjusted during video recording. The update will bring new life to the X-T3, adding greater speed to make a great camera even better.