The Most Powerful Man in World history

Who do you think it is? Genghis Khan? Emperor Ashoka? Qin Shi Huang? Julius Caesar? Napoleon? Alexander the Great? Charlemagne?

What about President Trump? Nah, Don isn't powerful. CFR hackers just stole America from him and he can't do anything about it. He can't even stop Twitter deleting his tweets. Hopefully he'll grow up as a world leader and come through this.

Personally, right now, I think it's President Putin. If Genghis Khan, Emperor Ashoka, Qin Shi Huang, Julius Caesar, Napoleon, Alexander the Great and Charlemagne were here right now with all their armies and legions massed together into one huge military force, President Putin would destroy them before lunch. No one on earth would even dream of trying to steal an election from him either, and Twitter certainly wouldn't dare delete his posts.

It's a sad time indeed when you come to the realisation that Communism would be preferable to what we currently have in the western world. I mean, they have laws and actually deal with criminals. Imagine that! Here the police and the lawyers are the criminals and do nothing but protect criminal freemasons. They still consider homos as criminally insane, here we give them jobs as politicians and send them into our schools to turn our little girls into slimy lesbians.

putin.jpg.b1c1de23bd30c825e07b0537e785d64b.jpg

We need to get back to the bible. There is no misunderstanding what God is saying here in Leviticus.

New International Version
"'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

New Living Translation
“If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense.

English Standard Version
If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Berean Study Bible
If a man lies with a man as with a woman, they have both committed an abomination. They must surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

New American Standard Bible
If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.

New King James Version
If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.

King James Bible
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Christian Standard Bible
If a man sleeps with a man as with a woman, they have both committed a detestable act. They must be put to death; their death is their own fault.

Contemporary English Version
It's disgusting for men to have sex with one another, and those who do will be put to death, just as they deserve.

Good News Translation
If a man has sexual relations with another man, they have done a disgusting thing, and both shall be put to death. They are responsible for their own death.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
If a man sleeps with a man as with a woman, they have both committed a detestable thing. They must be put to death; their blood is on their own hands.

International Standard Version
"If a man has sexual relations with another male as he would with a woman, both have committed a repulsive act. They are certainly to be put to death.

NET Bible
If a man has sexual intercourse with a male as one has sexual intercourse with a woman, the two of them have committed an abomination. They must be put to death; their blood guilt is on themselves.

New Heart English Bible
"'If a man has sexual relations with a male, as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

A Faithful Version
If a man also lies with mankind, as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
When a man has sexual intercourse with another man as with a woman, both men are doing something disgusting and must be put to death. They deserve to die.

JPS Tanakh 1917
And if a man lie with mankind, as with womankind, both of them have committed abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

New American Standard 1977
‘If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.

King James 2000 Bible
If a man also lies with a man, as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

American King James Version
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be on them.

American Standard Version
And if a man lie with mankind, as with womankind, both of them have committed abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Brenton Septuagint Translation
And whoever shall lie with a male as with a woman, they have both wrought abomination; let them die the death, they are guilty.

Douay-Rheims Bible
If any one lie with a man se with a woman, both have committed an abomination, let them be put to death: their blood be upon them.

Darby Bible Translation
And if a man lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall certainly be put to death; their blood is upon them.

English Revised Version

Webster's Bible Translation
If a man also shall lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

World English Bible
"'If a man lies with a male, as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Young's Literal Translation
And a man who lieth with a male as one lieth with a woman; abomination both of them have done; they are certainly put to death; their blood is on them.

CFR hackers just stole America from him and he can't do anything about it.:whistle:Not so sure about that yet George.:biggrin: How many Trumpets(TRUMP) where blown! 1 out of  7 right. He is just the beginning!! Have faith, Putin isn't a good choice. We know good wins this, so sit back and relax!! Love you buddy!!!!:weights1:

• Love 1

Hello mate :classic_laugh: Didn't say he was a good choice, said he was better than what we have over here. I do hope Trump takes his country back because this is nothing but a coup by America's enemies. He needs to bring back the death penalty and start using it. If people did what the bible says, Obama would have been executed 40 years ago and we wouldn't have the problems.

You could be right mate.

https://www.oann.com/giuliani-new-developments-in-election-fraud-case-coming-up/

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 8:10 PM PT – Friday, December 25, 2020

Rudy Giuliani said shocking new revelations of election fraud are set to be released in the coming few days. He added this may likely lead to the downfall of the Democrat party.

“Because the evidence that all these crooked television networks, newspapers, Big Tech, and the leadership of the Democratic party have been giving you is false,” Giuliani said. “You’re going to find it out all at once and it’s going to be very shocking to the country.”

The former New York Mayor also pointed out that a rising number of Republican lawmakers are supporting President Trump’s push to overturn the fraudulent election results.

He added election fraud is now a proven fact.

“You have to be a naive child or a complete dishonest partisan not to realize that the observers are being thrown out of the room,” Giuliani noted. “And a faulty excuse of a water break was used and they still were thrown out of the room.”

Reports also pointed out Kamala Harris still has not left her Senate seat, while the Pentagon has halted intelligence briefings to the Biden campaign.

Giuliani also stated a rising number of Americans are now questioning the documented instances of fraud. He also noted The White House told the Trump staff to stop packing their things.

President Trump’s personal attorney also said a large number of independents and even a percentage of Democrats are beginning to understand the election was rigged.

He mentioned that there are more than a thousand affidavits of witnesses who are ready to testify regarding their first-hand accounts of voter fraud. In Fulton County, Georgia–where these instances are being heavily looked into–Giuliani said there are specific ballot counters who have been known to commit voter fraud in the past.

Giuliani emphasized that “this is really going to blow up” in the near future.

Trump never conceded!! He is doing this on purpose to show the world how corrupt shit is!!:biggrin: I think he will pull this one out and win.:yes: The virus was released in a presidential voting year on purpose. So they could use the mail in voting to rip off the election. Funny about that hey? The CFR voting machines were put in place to switch votes. I think there will be some hangings!!:dance3:

• Like 1

I can't figure out if the virus is the smoke screen and distraction to keep folks from noticing the election being stolen, or if the election is the smoke screen and distraction to keep folks from noticing the vaccine they are all being injected with. I really don't know which it is. I do hope it's not the vaccine that's the real enemy here, but it could be. I'm not having it anyway.

:sad:

I think it is both buddy!!:yes: But nothing is quite as it seems anymore..... The thing I think is most funny is Trump isn't showing he is worried.....:weights1:It's not treason till the act is completed though!! You know what I mean.... Once they elect Biden under falsehood then they have committed the ultimate crime of fraud.....

This is the communist takeover of America. It started a long time ago when they took control of the media and hollywood and began corrupting Americans with the disease of homosexuality. When people walk away from God and his Word there is nothing he can do. Americans walked away from God. Not just America, but Europe and the rest of the world. Everyone told God to piss off and ram his bible by accepting homosexuality. That corrupting of the world was phase one, and they did it using the colours of the rainbow.

Phase two was infiltrating the freemasons and the unions and the democrat party. They didn't think they would lose the last election, they were taken by surprise, but they've had 4 years since then to regroup and plan. The Russians have been hacked into American computers, government agencies and security firms for years and they were ready. The Chinese attacked us with biological weapons in the form of a virus. The communists are destroying us and taking America without firing a shot, just as they said they would.

Now, the question remains, what are Americans going to do about it?

I notice Trump has been silenced by Twitter and Facebook. I knew years ago where Facebook and Twitter were going, which is why I deleted my accounts and started my own forums board. Don needs to start his own forums or his own social site so he can say what he likes when he likes without being censored. He needs to establish comms so he can coordinate with peope and keep us informed.

He needs to coordinate with Delta and the Navy Seals. He needs to mobilise the military and take the country back by force if necessary. He needs to criminalize homosexuality and start executing them just as God told Moses to do.

When the communists took Russia they murdered over 20 Million Russians. When the communists took China, they murdered over 20 Million Chinese. They expect to take America and I think the vaccine is how they plan to murder hundreds of millions of people.

The world is at a crossroads. I won't be taking the vaccine.

Looks like the Grace Administration is drawing to a close, the return of the Lord Jesus Christ for the church is imminent, and the Revelation administration is about to begin.

They want the world do they? Well, they can have it, but the cockroaches scuttling around in the sewers of freemasonry are not going to enjoy it, not one little bit. The fools are just being used. If they think Lucifer loves them, they are sadly deceived.

By the way, I believe Mr Putin organised this, not the Chinese. He really is the most powerful and most politically brilliant man the world has ever seen. He can even take entire countries without firing a single shot. He's welcome to Europe, but Sutherland in the Scottish Highlands is mine. If he messes with Sutherland the midges will sort him out.

As for me and my house we will serve the true God.

Here you go, the commies are building a fence around the Capitol so Americans can't take their country back. Hmmm, interesting days ahead. If the communists think this is over, they are in for a bit of a shock. I think they have underestimated Americans. They spent years trying to stop Trump building a wall which would protect Americans yet they build a wall around the capitol overnight at taxpayer's expense without any formal discussion in the senate at all. Communism has landed in America and has taken control. Amazing how quickly things can cave in when people walk away from God and his word. He can sort things out if people come back to the word, of course. He can fix anything. He can rescue anyone from anything anywhere at any time if they come back to him and ask for his help.

If you want his help, start here, read my books and let's get back to the truth.

Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

fence.jpg.c2f17f8c0a3c4092a30a38099d20043d.jpg

I believe in Jesus!! :yes:Always have.... His word is most important for people to learn and know!! But I also know that books where removed from the bible!! We are the creators of our reality. The media and people in charge know this. They have forever controlled us by using our thoughts and feelings against us!! Jesus is about unconditional love!! He wanted us to love each other unconditionally.... Right or wrong? :bow: To love someone you don't know is to love as GOD loves. We are co-creators, Just look what we have done with Jungle Ruins. We created a series of games that people love to play right.. We have touched the lives of many people, just because we love to build and create Tomb Raider games... They Love our games right?? God and Jesus work in many ways to bring people together to create and enjoy life. So did we mate,So did we!!:trampoline: