The Most Powerful Man in World history

This is getting better and better. Pelosi is desperately trying to impeach Trump by invoking the 25th Amendment because the missing laptop apparently has evidence on it that her husband is an investor with China in the Dominion voting machines. Look at the fear and guilt in her eyes. She is facing the electric chair and she knows it. Americans better get serious about fighting for their country.

pelosi.jpg.cc95bab11f804345850d7653cfd8a7ec.jpg

• Like 1

Er, Pelosi's brother was charged with gang raping two underage girls??? And her father was a communist? Seems Mr Trump is declassifying some FBI files which have been well hidden. Rumour has it Special Forces took her laptop. No wonder she looks terrified. Interesting times.

• Like 1

Apparently, McCarthy realised back in his day that the Communists could take control of America through politics and made provision for it. Military Code 11.3 effectively puts the military in control as a last means of defence against a communist takeover. If this is true, then Trump had no choice but to bite his tongue, quietly walk away and allow the communist coup to take place so responsibility for the defence of America could shift to the military.

When Comrade paedophile rapist gangster Biden was sworn in earlier, Military code 11.3 put the military in control of America and made them responsible for its defence without it being a military coup. We could be seeing some interesting developments shortly. Pissed off US Marines, Delta and Navy Seals with loaded rifles will not fuck around with the pathetic Soros funded antifa and BLM runts surrounding Biden.

God bless America!

:hat:

And this is where I fear the vaccine. It should not be given to Americans or to American Military personnel under any circumstances. I think the vaccine is a weapon.

:yes:

There is another side to this, of course, the good cop/ bad cop routine. Trump could very well be in on it, and because of him the commies have taken the country without a fight, no civil war, no shooting, everyone sitting around expecting Trump to do everything because they trusted him, and he walks away and does nothing. Now America is a communist state.

It's up to the Military now, I guess, but their leaders are probably all freemason traitors in the pocket of the Vatican as well. All roads lead to Rome.

:likebutton:

There is information circulating regarding The United States in DC being a corporate entity created by International Bankers, a corporation which has no legal rights over the rest of the Republic of America. I've heard rumours that a few wish to swear Trump in as the 19th President of the States of the Republic. If this happened, he would have to build a new State Capital and would go by a different title. This would also explain the 19 gun salute rather than the usual 21 gun salute at his departure from the White House. I've also heard he flies the American flag of 1871 which has gold along the bottom.

Erm, perhaps this isn't quite over. I do wish Americans (not the commie corporate enslaving shithole pedophile lucifer arse licking gangster democrats) all the very best.

God bless you.

Don, if you do go this route, please please please burn this scripture into your head and believe it. This evil is a disease which will without fail sicken and kill any culture which becomes infected with it just like cancer. The commies first corrupted and weakened you with this evil over many years under the banner of the rainbow. Infecting you was a deliberate and systematic attack on your country. It is why America is where it is today.

If you want to found a country and have God's blessing on it and enjoy strength against all enemies, foreign and domestic, this is non negotiable, this is NOT open to debate. Bring back the death penalty and start using it. You could start with the scumbag priests and the foreign whores who put their purse on top of the bible so they don't have to touch it when they take their lying oaths.

Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

I hear the shithole pedo Dems are introducing a bill to make Washing DC part of the Union. Washington DC is owned by foreign bankers. I also hear Texas is planning to hold a referendum to secede from the Union. If they do, I think I would like to go and live in Texas. Go Texas! If it works out, get cracking executing the  homos and pedos.

:likebutton:

If Texas secedes, then Florida probably would as well, and then a few more would follow. If each state were an individual country governing itself, that would solve everything. Please come and get me if it works out, I think I'd like to live in Florida. The weather looks so good over there and I'm getting old and don't like the cold and rain.

:hat:

Looks like Texit is happening. Excellent news! Just tell the 'union' to fuck off and leave!

Today, State Representative Kyle Biedermann’s legislation that would give the people of Texas a chance to vote on Texas becoming an independent, self-governing nation became official.

The “Texas Independence Referendum Act” would give Texans an opportunity to head to the polls in November of 2021 and start the process of reasserting our status as an independent nation. If the people vote in favor, the bill provides for the establishment of a committee to begin working on a transitional plan which would address all of the issues related to decoupling from the federal government.

texit.jpg.468da9eccdf8dadd52beb21dc29be628.jpg