The Most Powerful Man in World history

Here is chapter 35 of my very first book, a novel entitled Sheep in Wolf's Clothing, which was later republished as One World. This was published by Madison Sol in 2004. That's published. Obviously, the research and writing began long long before that. It was way back in the late 1980s before dial up internet was even around that I began my research. Here are the seeds of the Great Awakening we are now witnessing, sown nearly 20 years ago. Much of this is in my book Walking by the Spirit along with a little more context.

Chapter 35

When Ellis arrived in Hereford, it was early evening. He parked outside Munro’s pub, the Clown and Dagger, and delicately checked the scabs on his head and neck. He hoped Munro was around. It was cool but smoky in the bar when he pushed through the doors and limped over to the counter. A pretty young barmaid with short black hair smiled at him. A group of young men huddled round a table in the corner threw him a few hard stares. It was early yet and they were the only customers.

‘Half of lager please,’ he said pleasantly, sliding onto one of the red leather bar stools.

In the mirror behind the rows of spirit bottles, he watched the young men in the corner and from reading their lips already knew they were discussing sex. The barmaid stuck a glass under the tap.

‘Is Brian about?’ he asked quietly, as the cool crisp lager swirled under a creamy head.

‘Is he a friend of yours?’

‘Yes, we go back a long way. Tell him Peter’s looking for him.’

The barmaid looked at him strangely.

‘Uncle Peter?’

Ellis realised with shock that it was Munro’s daughter.

‘Hannah? Is that you?’

She smiled and handed him his lager.

‘It’s been a long time uncle.’

‘Sure has. My, you’ve grown up. I never was your real uncle, you know.’

‘I’m twenty-one next month.’

‘Has it been that long?’

He swallowed a mouthful of lager and smacked his lips.

‘Would you like me to call Dad?’ she asked.

‘Is he at home?’

‘Yes, with Mum.’

‘I think I’ll surprise them.’

She smiled deviously and picked up a tea towel to dry some glasses.

‘The Regiment doesn’t make them like they used to,’ she said, nodding towards the table in the corner.

‘The puppies coming on too strong?’

‘They’re full of shhh . . . oops, excuse my language Peter.’

Ellis laughed and noticed it had gone very quiet behind him.

One of the young men wandered over to the bar.

‘Two pints of bitter and two lagers please love.’

Hannah winked at Ellis and reached for fresh glasses.

‘So,’ said the young off duty soldier, smiling at her, ‘you thought anymore about that concert then?’

‘Yes,’ she replied, ‘you’re very sweet, but no thanks.’

‘I’m afraid I don’t take no for an answer,’ he replied smoothly. ‘It’s not part of our training.’

‘No thanks anyway,’ she said, swapping glasses under the tap and turning to Ellis. ‘So Peter, sweetheart, where are you taking me later? Tell me you brute.’

Ellis watched the creamy foam dripping down the sides of the glass and wondered where the conversation was going.

The young man was visibly shocked.

‘You can’t possibly fancy this old fart, surely?’ he scoffed, obviously with a little more beer in him than was good for him.

‘Crap hat,’ whispered Ellis, just loud enough for him to hear.

The young man blinked a few times.

‘Okay over there Bob?’ shouted one of the other young men from the corner. ‘Is that prick giving you any aggro?’

‘Watch your step, old timer,’ warned the young man and wandered back to his corner, his hands full of pints.

‘Don’t worry about them,’ said Hannah.

‘You sure turned out gorgeous,’ sighed Ellis. ‘Am I really too old for you?’

She leaned across the bar, pulled his head forward and kissed him full on the lips. The sudden silence from the corner table was deafening. Ellis ran his tongue along his lips.

‘I think I’d better go,’ he said, and drained his glass. ‘I’ll maybe catch up with you later, young lady.’

‘See you sweetheart,’ she waved.

Ellis couldn’t help himself and winked over at the table in the corner as he walked out.

He was just about to reach for the doorbell of the cottage when he thought he heard a muffled cry from within. His senses flaring, he reached for his pistol and stole silently round to the side of the cottage. As he peered round the curtains of the living room window he spotted Munro’s wife tied to a chair. She was naked and gagged, and the chair rocked back and forth as she desperately fought to free herself.

Ellis ducked under the window and composed himself. There was no time to call for back up. He was going to have to go in alone. The back door was unlocked and he eased himself carefully into the kitchen. The muffled cries from the living room were becoming more frantic and the chair was threatening to collapse. Upstairs a floorboard creaked. He crossed quickly to the living room and thumbed off the safety catch.

The door slammed open as he unleashed a powerful kick. Diving headfirst into the room, he rolled up on one knee. Shirley Munro stared at him in horror through her dishevelled hair. Her wrists were red from where she’d been struggling with the ropes. Ellis noticed her breasts were bruised.

‘What the fuck is going on down there?’

Brian Munro stomped down the stairs wearing only a leather waistcoat and an erection. He stopped half way down and stared at the pistol pointed up at him.

‘Peter?’

‘Brian?’

‘What the fuck?’

‘Oh shit.’

‘You never heard of doorbells?’ asked Munro, quickly losing his erection.

Ellis pulled the gag from the poor woman and untied her.

‘You bastard,’ she coughed, and fled up the stairs.

‘Um . . . I think I’ll wait in the kitchen,’ said Ellis, hanging his head as he wandered from the room.

A few minutes later, Munro and his wife wandered sheepishly into the kitchen and sat with him at the table.

‘You owe me a new kitchen fucking door,’ glared Munro.

Ellis was too embarrassed to think of anything intelligent to say.

‘Thank you Peter,’ said his wife with a smile, bravely pushing her awkwardness aside. She pulled her dressing gown together at the neck. ‘That was . . . er, very noble of you.’

‘You still owe me a new fucking door,’ said Munro dourly, his scar pulling his scowl into a crooked smile.

Suddenly, Munro’s wife giggled.

‘Shut up woman,’ moaned Munro.

‘The look on your face Peter!’ Tears sparkled in her eyes as she got up from the table. ‘I need a bath, I’ll see you later.’

The giggling woman clumped upstairs and locked herself in the bathroom.

‘Okay Peter, it must be damn important to bring you round here. What’s up?’

‘Eyes and pyramids.’

Munro looked at him for a long moment.

‘What happened to your head?’

‘Brian, I need a big favour.’

‘How big?’

‘The security surrounding the President’s State visit. I need information.’

‘Too big, sorry mate. And you should know better than to ask.’

‘Hear me out.’

‘Why should I? I’ve already told you your answer.’

‘What do you have on secret societies?’

‘I belong to one. So do you.’

‘I wouldn’t ask if I didn’t feel it was important. I have reasons to believe the President’s life is in danger.’

‘Hang on, I’ve a folder here somewhere.’ Munro got up and walked over to a large pile of paperwork sprawled messily on top of the fridge. ‘Here it is.’ He slapped the folder on the table and slipped on a pair of reading glasses.

‘Bad business in Scotland eh,’ said Ellis.

‘I’ve not heard the details yet, but we’ve lost two good men. You think this is all connected to the President?’ Munro took off his glasses and squinted across the table. ‘What’s going on Peter?’

‘I could do with a coffee. You still off the tea then?’

‘Ach, I’m getting headaches with the coffee too. Bloody migraines!’

‘Caffeine it is then, as I suspected. Or is it constantly pouring boiling liquid down your throat?’

Munro shrugged and filled the kettle at the sink. When the kettle whistled, he poured boiling water into two mugs. Upstairs, his wife started singing in the bath.

‘Where’s this sister with the nipples?’ asked Ellis, gratefully accepting his coffee.

‘Hit the town last night and didn’t come home.’

‘Ah, some bugger got her then.’

‘I’m still listening.’

‘Brian, I’ve a problem.’

‘What sort of problem?’

‘A certain religious order isn’t quite what it seems and I’m having a bit of trouble getting my head around it.’

‘Intriguing,’ said Munro, stifling a yawn.

‘You’ve heard of the Round Table?’

‘Yes.’

‘I have your attention then?’

‘Undivided.’

‘Between the ages of twenty-four and twenty-six Cecil Rhodes made a number of wills. The first will established a secret society which became the Round Table, while the last will established Rhodes Scholarships.’

‘Hang on a minute,’ muttered Munro, shuffling through his paperwork for a clean sheet to write on.

‘By the beginning of World War One,’ continued Ellis, ‘there were secret Round Table Groups established in seven countries – The United States, The United Kingdom, South Africa, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and India. After the Paris Peace Conference, the seven Round Table Groups were formally established as the Institutes of International Affairs at a meeting held at the Majestic Hotel in Paris.’

‘That was after the war, wasn’t it?’

Ellis slipped out a small notebook to check his dates.

‘March 19th, 1919, to be precise. In 1920 the American Group broke off from the other six because of anti-British feelings in America caused by the War. The American Institute took the rather cryptic name the Council on Foreign Relations.’

‘The CFR!’ exclaimed Munro, looking up with wonder.

‘Oh yes,’ nodded Ellis, ‘this plot is most definitely thickening.’

Peter! Will you get to the point!’

‘The CFR runs the State Department and the CIA, as you know. They work together to deceive and misinform the President into acting in the best interests of the CFR and not the American people. The CFR members that surround the President are known as ‘the Secret Team’. They help carry out psycho-political operations scripted by CFR members in the State Department and the Intelligence Organisations. These psycho-political operations are coordinated by a group of CFR members called the Special Group, which evolved from the Psychological Strategy Board. The PSB was run by CFR members Gordon Gray and Henry Kissinger. Anyway, the American people became wary of the PSB, so Eisenhower issued an executive order changing its name to the Operations Coordination Board. The OCB was bigger and more powerful than anything before it and Gray and Kissinger ran that too. And you’ll like this next bit.’

‘Okay, you’ve whet my appetite.’

‘President Kennedy abolished the OCB.’

Munro looked up, somewhat startled.

‘JFK?’

Ellis nodded, a little smile on his lips.

‘After Kennedy’s assassination, the OCB became an ad hoc committee called the Special Group, which exists today, and it always has CFR members running and sitting on it. Remember, these are unelected officials who continue from administration to administration, regardless of any elections or their outcomes. Democracy no longer exists.’

‘So who was this Wise bastard you were on about?’

‘Weishaupt was a Jesuit priest.’

‘Jesuit huh?’

‘The Vatican was severely pissed off when they lost the world during the Reformation, and the Jesuits, or the Spanish Inquisition as they were then known, were commissioned to get it back.’

‘Geez Peter, hang on mate, I’m trying to write some of this down.’

‘It is important to understand that the Jesuits are not a religious order, they are a military unit who will use whatever means available to accomplish their task.’

‘And Mr Wise?’

‘Adam Weishaupt, on orders from his superiors, founded the Illuminati on May 1st, 1766. Their aim was the formation of a one world government and to this end they devised a new concept in political thinking – Communism. Weishaupt and the Jesuits were the brains, Rothschild the money, behind the Masonic Jacobin clubs that sprang up all over France just prior to, and which fomented and were responsible for, the French Revolution.’

‘Rothschild was a Jew. Aren’t Jews behind one world governance?’

‘Every nation has its traitors.’

‘What do you mean?’

‘Although a Jew, Rothschild reported to the Jesuits. I’ve recently discovered that the Protocols of Zion were written by Jesuits.’

‘I don’t understand.’

‘In 1785, one of Weishaupt’s men was struck and killed by lightning and important documents fell into the hands of the Bavarian government. They immediately ordered the Police to raid the headquarters of the Illuminati in Germany and Weishaupt fled for his life. Illuminati became a dirty word and they went underground. Some time later they changed their name to the League of the Just and had a notable man join them – Karl Marx. In 1842 Marx was commissioned to update the writings of Weishaupt. The Communist Manifesto appeared in 1843 and the Illuminati again changed their name, this time to the League of Communists. In the 1890s, a certain Vladimir Ulyanov joined them and travelled to Russia on an American passport.’

‘Who?’

‘Ulyanov. He later changed his name to Lenin. The British Police tried to stop him, but the Illuminati in the States, under the influence of Albert Pike, had grown strong. Using the same principles they’d learned in France, the Illuminati overthrew the Tsar and founded the first Communist superpower. They’ve been systematically overthrowing kingdoms and governments and murdering millions ever since.’

‘And the UN?’

‘After the First World War and their success in Russia, the Illuminati again changed their name, this time to the League of Nations, with its headquarters in Geneva. Believing that a war-ravaged earth would be easy prey, they made their first attempt to form a one world government. However, the American President at the time, Woodrow Wilson, who was one of the Illuminati, failed to get the two-thirds majority he needed to ratify the treaty. Undaunted, the Illuminati acquired a prime site along the East River in New York – donated to them incidentally by John D Rockefeller – built their new headquarters on it and changed their name yet again – this time to the United Nations.’

Munro laughed.

‘How the fuck could the UN be controlled by a bunch of religious pricks? You’ve been watching too many Star Wars movies mate. You can’t possibly believe this crap, surely?’

‘Do you have a DVD player?’

Munro led the way through to the living room, took the DVD Ellis offered him and switched on the television. As they made themselves comfortable, Ellis picked up the remote.

‘What’s on this thing then?’ asked Munro.

‘A religious ceremony.’

‘Huh?’

‘It’s a Jesuit taking his final oaths.’

Ellis looked troubled as the first pictures came up on the screen.

‘Geez, that is one spooky looking castle,’ muttered Munro. ‘They look like Jedi in those ridiculous robes. They must be in the dungeons or something. What is it we’re looking for?’

‘Just listen.’

Munro sat forward in his seat as a resonant voice suddenly rose through the chanting.

I, Marcus Rupert Peterson , now in the presence of Almighty God, the blessed Virgin Mary, the blessed St. John the Baptist, the Holy Apostles, St. Peter and St. Paul, and all the saints, sacred host of Heaven, and to you, my Ghostly Father, the superior general of the Society of Jesus, founded by St. Ignatius Loyoly, in the pontification of Paul the III, and continued to the present, do by the womb of the Virgin, the matrix of God, and the rod of Jesus Christ, declare and swear that His Holiness, the Pope, is Christ’s vice regent and is the true and only head of the Catholic or Universal Church throughout the earth; and that by the virtue of the keys of binding and loosing given His Holiness by my Saviour, Jesus Christ, he hath power to depose heretical kings, princes, States, Commonwealths, and Governments and they may be safely destroyed.

I do further promise and declare that I will have no opinion or will of my own or any mental reservation whatever, even as a corpse or cadaver (perinde ac cadaver), but will unhesitatingly obey each and every command that I may receive from my superiors in the militia of the Pope. That I will go to any part of the world whithersoever I may be sent, to the frozen regions north, jungles of India, to the centres of civilization of Europe, or to the wild haunts of the barbarous savages of America without murmuring or repining, and will be submissive in all things whatsoever is communicated to me.

I do further promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly and openly, against all heretics, heathen and Protestants, as I am directed to do, to extirpate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex or condition, and that I will hang, burn, waste, boil, flay, strangle, and bury alive these infamous heretics; rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women, and crush their infant’s heads against the walls in order to annihilate their execrable races. That when the same cannot be done openly I will secretly use the poisonous cup, the strangulation cord, the steel of the poniard, or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honour, rank, dignity or authority of the persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agents of the Pope or Superior of the Jesuits, the Brotherhood of the Holy Father of the Society of Jesus.

In confirmation of which I hereby dedicate my life, soul, and all corporal powers, and with the dagger which I now receive I will subscribe my name written in my blood in testimony thereof; and should I prove false or weaken in my determination may my brethren and fellow soldiers of the militia of the Pope cut off my hands and feet and my throat from ear to ear, my belly opened and sulphur burned therein with all the punishment that can be inflicted upon me on earth and my soul shall be tortured by demons in eternal hell forever.

In testimony hereof, I take this most holy and blessed sacrament of the Eucharist and witness the same further with my name written with the point of this dagger dipped in my own blood and sealed in the face of this holy sacrament.

Ellis clicked the remote.

Munro looked up with a haunted expression.

‘Where did you find that?’

‘I stole it. I’m sorry, Brian, but I had to get your attention.’

‘You’ve succeeded. Was that Peterson on the video?’

‘One and the same.’

‘I always knew that fucker was weird.’

‘You have no idea.’

‘What was all that stuff about poisoned cups and shit?’

‘You wouldn’t believe me.’

‘Try me.’

‘Okay, fluoride.’

Fluoride?

‘It’s rat poison.’

‘Oh Peter, come on man, be serious.’

‘Hold onto your heart, Brian, because this is scary stuff. Fluoride is a nuclear waste derived from the production of uranium, as well as pesticides, fertilizers, aluminium, iron, steel, copper, lead, brick, cement and glass. A few grams of the stuff are enough to kill you. It is more poisonous than lead and just slightly less poisonous than arsenic. In the early 1900s fluoride was used as rat poison. A family-sized tube of fluoride toothpaste contains enough rat poison to kill a small child. Fluoride has been linked to pains in bones and joints, sensations of burning, prickling and tingling in the limbs, muscle weakness, chronic fatigue, gastrointestinal disorders, backache, osteoarthritis and cancer. Fluoride gradually builds up in the bones and causes adverse changes to bone structure. Quite a few studies have shown that fluoridation leads to increases in hip fractures and that the tensile strength of the hip is destroyed over time by fluoride ingestion. Studies have also pointed to fluoride as a cause for infertility among women. And the most astonishing fact of all is that fluoride does absolutely nothing for your teeth.’

‘You’re serious, aren’t you?’

‘The Nazis used fluoride to subdue and pacify prisoners in concentration camps.’

‘If fluoride is rat poison, how did it get into our toothpaste and into our water supplies?’

‘The Jesuits commissioned a few scientists under their control to write falsified reports on the benefits of the stuff. They then handed them down to our masonic politicians, who smiled and nodded their fat heads and ran off to make the appropriate arrangements to have us all poisoned. And it isn’t just fluoride. To the Jesuits, we’re merely rats to be exterminated. How we’re exterminated matters not, and if they can make the Vatican rich in the process, so much the better. As we’re only rats, they ignore our laws and break them with impunity. Exterminating rats, after all, isn’t a crime and it explains how they can do such heinous things and walk away. Don’t be naïve; it is the Jesuits who control the Mafia and the other drug-running gangs, like the IRA, PIRA and ETA.’

‘And wars?’

‘Engineered.’

‘How?’

‘Take the Falklands as an example. In 1964 Argentina and the UN discussed Argentina’s right to sovereignty over the Falklands and immediately drew Britain to the negotiating table. In 1964, Lord Caradon declared that the interests of the inhabitants of the territories were paramount after the Falkland islanders conveyed to the UN General Assembly that under all circumstances they wished to remain a British dependency. Argentina then played the imperialist card, no doubt at the prompting of the UN.

Costa Mendes, the Argentinean foreign minister at the time – a UN crony educated in Internationalism at Oxford – saw the pursuit of Argentina’s claim as a means of strengthening the nation’s identity. In July 1966, a series of secret Masonic meetings between Argentina and Britain were held in London between Henry Hohler of the Foreign Office and Juan Carlos Beltramino. As a result of these meetings a group of armed terrorists hijacked a Dakota over Patagonia and flew to Port Stanley where they ‘arrested’ two British officials. Instead of executing the fuckers, we returned them to Argentina.

In 1967, meetings continued between the UN, Argentina and Britain, Costa Mendes now meeting with his new British counterpart, George Brown. This secret UN-masonic initiative was only discovered by Parliament in 1968. When it was discovered that secret negotiations over sovereignty of the Falklands were taking place, uproar resulted in Britain and George Brown was forced to resign. However, the damage was done and the nation was on a course for war.

On three occasions, in 1968, 1977, and 1981, British governments could have suspended talks on the grounds that the principle of self-determination represented an impossible obstacle to progress. However, masonic politicians kept the process in being under direct orders from the Jesuits.’

‘You seem to have done your homework.’

‘The Middle East is another good example. It was the KGB who founded the PLO. Arafat was a hard core Communist. Even the Muslims know that.’

Munro blinked a few times.

‘But the UN founded Israel, didn’t they?’

‘Yes, but it was also the UN who put Arafat and the PLO into office. This whole political mess has been engineered out of nothing, and the Palestinians and the Israelis are paying the price. By the way, there are solutions to the Middle East conflict. Huge underground reservoirs of water have been found under their deserts but the report that was written outlining these resources and providing a solution for the Palestinians has been classified and buried. And I can document that.’

‘Intriguing. And Hitler?’

‘Adolf Hitler was born in 1889 and was baptized a Roman Catholic. The family later moved to Lambach where there was an ancient Benedictine monastery which was decorated with carved stones and woodwork that included several swastikas. Hitler went to school there—’

‘Hitler was a Roman Catholic?’

‘Yes, funny how that’s never mentioned in any school classrooms eh? Nazism was founded on Jesuit principles and his closest advisors were Jesuits. The Jews, I’ve recently discovered, were not the only ones on their extermination list. By the way, Cecil Rhodes also modelled the CFR and the Institutes of International Affairs on Jesuit principles, as did Weishaupt with the Illuminati.

‘Gun control slots in here somehow, doesn’t it?’

‘There’s a pattern. Everywhere Communists gain control, there is genocide. In 1911 Turkey established gun control. From 1915-1917 one-and-a-half million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated. In 1929 the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953 approximately twenty million Russian men, women and children, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated. In 1935 China established gun control. From 1948 to 1952 over twenty million Chinese, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and executed. In 1938 Germany established gun control. From 1939 to 1945 six to seven million Jews and twelve million Christians, who were unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and shot or gassed. In 1956 Cambodia established gun control. From 1975 to 1977 one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and suffocated by having plastic bags pulled over their heads. In 1964 Guatemala established gun control. From 1964 to 1981 one hundred thousand Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated. In 1970 Uganda established gun control. From 1971 to 1979 three hundred thousand Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and hacked to pieces.

And I’m only scratching the surface Brian. You know first-hand what happened in Rwanda and the Balkans. The UN disarms folks, pens them up and then stands back and grins while they are murdered. Gun control has nothing to do with reducing crime; it has everything to do with stripping us of our defences to make way for the Vatican’s New World Order. Some of this should start making sense for you now. We’ve been disarmed and our military is nothing compared to what it was just a couple of decades ago. If we don’t wake up very soon and start rearming, we are not going to enjoy what’s coming.’

‘So it’s the Roman Catholics huh.’

‘No, it’s not the Roman Catholics any more than it’s Muslims, Jews or Americans – it is the Jesuits through their control of masonry, communism, the World Bank and the United Nations. If the Roman Catholics had any idea what the Jesuits were up to, they would beat the fuckers to death with iron bars themselves.’

Munro scratched his head.

‘This is a little beyond my comprehension mate.’

‘Brian, I never understood evil until I understood the Jesuits. Of course, they conceal their treachery and hatreds beneath a veil of religious piety, feeding us lies about world peace and of a need to save the planet when all they’re really after is the extermination of all non-Catholics. Truth is, they are the most vicious, cruel and heartless bastards ever vomited out of the earth. Whatever the Jesuits can do to destroy our cultures, our economies, our countries, our families, our health and our children, they will do. They are the Wormtongues of Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings. They outlaw the death penalty under a banner of human rights and flood our streets with rapists and paedophiles. They force us to hand over our orphaned children to homo and lesbian couples to adopt so they can gang rape them in the privacy of their own homes. They promote adultery to destroy our families. They sexually confuse our children and turn the homos loose on them. Feminism is a Jesuit devised anti-family political movement that encourages women to despise men, practice witchcraft and become lesbians. Because of the Jesuits, women have never been so liberated and women have never been so miserable. Our morals and our ethics are broken down through their control of television, newspapers, schools and universities. They dismantle our trade laws so they can siphon off our wealth. They destroy our farming and fishing and agriculture so they can poison us with their dog foods. They dismantle our immigration laws and flood our countries with bums and deadbeats from trashed backward countries so they can come here and trash ours.’

‘The end of the world is nigh, eh?’

‘Brian, we’re financing our own extinction. VAT and foreign aid are Vatican taxes, and now the UN is planning to raise its own taxes. Yet here we sit, cowering behind our televisions, drugged, sedated and brainwashed as we’re herded to the gas chambers of the new world order. We’re so afraid of them, we won’t even stand up to protect our own children anymore. If ever a body of men merited being beaten and kicked to death on sight, it is these Jesuits, this worthless Society of Jesus.’

Munro looked at him with a queer expression.

‘Is the President in danger?’

‘I don’t know. That’s why I’m here. I need information. I’ve tracked McCann through McConnell to a Lord in Lichfield, who just so happens to be a 33rd Degree mason, a Rhodes Scholar and a member of both Opus Dei and the Royal Institute of International Affairs.’

‘And?’

‘I was wondering if perhaps you had run across him?’

‘I’m listening.’

‘Lord Thompson.’

Munro visibly paled.

‘What is it?’ asked Ellis, trying to keep concern from his voice.

‘Lord Thompson,’ said Munro, his hands beginning to shake, ‘has been quietly overseeing the security of the President’s State visit.’

‘On whose authority?’

‘The American State Department. He’s arranged for private security to shadow the President’s limousine on his drive to the American Embassy.’

‘Don’t tell me – Black Range Rovers.’

‘Oh shit.’

• Like 1

And here is chapter 37, published in 2004. God sure did a good job of opening my eyes.

Chapter 37

Ellis stared at a paper clip on the Colonel’s desk, a pulse throbbing at his temples. The Brigadier stood by the window, absorbed in his own dark thoughts.

‘Coffee?’ suggested the Colonel.

Ellis reluctantly declined. He’d already had three mugs since breakfast. His eyes were red from lack of sleep.

‘John, can I ask you a question?’

‘Of course Peter,’ replied the Brigadier.

‘The transit van.’

The Brigadier turned from the window.

‘What about it?’

‘How did you find it so quickly?’

‘A tip off old chap.’

‘From Peterson?’

‘Remarkable, how did you know?’

‘Hmmm.’

Just then, Peterson’s Jaguar drew up outside. The Brigadier squared his shoulders as the Colonel stood up behind his desk. The pulse at Ellis’ temple intensified.

‘Good morning gentlemen,’ said Peterson sombrely as he closed the office door behind him.

He seemed fresh, as if he’d just showered after a good night’s rest, which, indeed, wasn’t too far from the truth. His fresh complexion though was marred by a heavy frown.

‘Good morning,’ said Ellis, watching the minister very closely.

The Colonel sat behind his desk and shifted in his seat uncomfortably.

‘Is anything the matter?’ asked Peterson, noticing something different about Ellis’ manner.

‘Oh yes,’ said Ellis, ‘there’s a great deal the matter.’

‘Coffee minister?’ suggested the Colonel.

‘No thank you,’ said Peterson. ‘McCann? Where is he now?’

The Colonel shrugged.

‘And Gilmour?’

‘The last we heard, he was in pursuit of McCann after chasing him into a wood on foot. We believe McCann to be injured.’

Peterson checked his watch, deeply troubled.

‘And just exactly whose bright idea was it to send Gilmour off gallivanting on his own like that?’

‘Mine,’ said Ellis, sitting in his corner drinking in the heavy mood. ‘Have you a problem with it?’

‘Why wasn’t I informed?’

‘Because I specifically asked for you not to be.’

‘And our disgruntled visitors?’ asked Peterson, eyeing Ellis warily.

‘Interesting. Why don’t you refer to them as terrorists?’

‘Parked up on the shores of Chew Valley Lake,’ said the Colonel. ‘A few miles South of Bristol. We are planning an assault as we speak.’

Peterson sighed.

‘You don’t seem too happy minister,’ observed Ellis.

‘Excuse me?’

‘The polite response is sorry, or simply what.’

Peterson lowered his voice.

‘You presume to teach me etiquette?’

‘More to the point, minister, the Israelis warned your office of a pending terrorist spectacular some time ago. Why have you done nothing about it?’

Peterson studied him for a time and then nodded to the Colonel and the Brigadier.

‘Would you excuse us gentlemen?’

Both men looked at each other and then left without a word.

Peterson walked round the office to the window.

‘It is an American problem, Ellis, as you well know.’

‘Really? And had you heard that Lord Thompson has been taken into custody?’

Peterson whipped round.

‘That’s right, minister, surprised? We know of the plan to surround the President’s limousine with three Range Rovers packed with explosives and detonate them simultaneously in a suicide attack.’

Peterson sat in the Colonel’s chair and put his feet up on the desk. A finger stroked his upper lip.

‘What are you talking about?’

‘In your quest for world domination,’ said Ellis, ‘and this one world government you fuckers wank over, don’t you even care how many of your own people die?’

‘What are you—?’

Ellis cut him off.

‘You are a Jesuit.’

Peterson studied him for a moment.

‘Minds as small as yours are incapable of comprehension.’

‘Ah, spoken like one of the truly enlightened.’

‘One World Governance,’ said Peterson, ‘is the only way to bring world peace. Think about it, if you’re at all capable of such.’

‘So you continue to destabilise country after country, bringing death, poverty and suffering to billions, just so we can all be happy and live in peace?’

Peterson smiled.

‘That’s one way of looking at it.’

‘Ah yes, the end justifies the means eh.’

‘That’s the philanthropic view.’

‘No minister, that’s the view of a few greedy men who want the whole world all to themselves and fuck everybody else. I must admit, though, linking the al Qaeda network to you wasn’t easy.’

Peterson dropped his feet slowly from the desk and sat up.

‘Oh, and how did you make that ridiculous link?’

‘McConnell.’

Peterson leaned forward and put his elbows on the polished desk.

‘Who?’

‘I spotted one of his men at Lord Thompson’s Manor in Lichfield and it set me thinking. So I tried to contact Pat.’

‘Ah yes, Pat,’ said Peterson, developing something of a smirk. ‘It eventually occurred to you to confirm my story about the tip off at the quarry. It was nice of you to drop his name like that.’

‘Unfortunately, he’d been killed in a traffic accident.’

‘Sad.’

‘So I got to wondering about what you, McConnell and an English Lord could possibly have in common and I did some checking.’

‘And?’

‘You were all at a recent meeting of The Royal Institute of International Affairs at Chatham House in London. Of course, that soon led me to The Council on Foreign Relations, The Trilateral Commission, of which you are a prominent speaker, and a host of other subversive organisations who take their directions from the Jesuit General through the Knights of Malta and 33rd Degree Masons. It was during these investigations that I discovered you are supplying al Qaeda and a host of other terrorist organisations worldwide with vehicles, food and weapons through the United Nations and the Red Cross in the guise of humanitarian aid, and that monies donated to Charities that claim to be feeding the world are actually going to arm, train and feed terrorists the world over. It was quite stunning to grasp just how sophisticated the Ho Chi Minh trail has become.’

‘You miss the big picture Ellis, when we have the world we will be able to do so much. Just think, no more hunger, no more wars—’

‘No more people. What drives you isn’t saving the world, it is the extermination of mankind in the name of your god. I know you’ve given your blessing to these Arabs. I know of your plans to undermine British, American and Arab social order in your quest for the world.’

‘Ellis, please, you must—’

‘Elizabeth the First banished you cunts from her Empire. If any Jesuits were ever caught they were to be drawn and quartered. I believe that law is still in force.

Fire suddenly flared in Peterson’s eyes.

‘You have nothing on us, Ellis, nothing whatsoever. Do you think we are as stupid as that fool Thompson? He did our bidding without even understanding what it was he was doing. You are all so pathetic. One word from us and we sink your Titanics, assassinate your Presidents and demolish your pathetic World Trade Centres. Oh yes, didn’t you know the Captain of the Titanic was a Jesuit? We have men in such positions the world over, ready to give their lives at a moment’s notice. We didn’t create the CIA to protect the American people, we created it to spy on them so we could destroy them. As for your British monarchs, we stripped them of any powers they may have thought they had decades ago. We are in key positions of power and influence the world over, dictating to the public faces of policy how to behave and to the orators what to tell the masses. Your efforts to combat that will be as impotent as your search for truth.’

‘Novus Ordo Seclorum,’ sighed Ellis, getting to his feet to leave. ‘By the way,’ he added, almost as an afterthought.

‘Yes?’

‘There have been a number of attempts on my life and, quite frankly, it has pissed me off.’

‘And what has that to do with me?’

‘Well, someone had to be following me.’

‘Is there a point to this?’

‘And then I met a certain Miss Roberts.’

‘Intriguing.’

‘I did some checking and discovered that in her innocence she was reporting directly to you.’

‘Ah yes, that Miss Roberts. I had such high hopes for her.’

‘I’m sorry minister, but I’m going to have to liquidate you to prevent a recurrence. For my own peace of mind, you understand.’

The sneer on Peterson’s face vanished as Ellis closed the door and headed down the corridor.

• Like 1

Here it is.

One World governance is evil, that's it, end of story.

It doesn't matter if the communists, the CCP, or the Democrats get their One World Governance, the NWO wins and the Pope, who is the Jesuit General gets control of the entire planet, which is evil.

It doesn't matter if it is Trump who takes control of the world and institutes a one world government to make earth great again, the NWO wins and the Pope, who is the Jesuit General gets control of the entire planet, which is evil.

Divide and conquer.

Depends which side Trump is on, hey. If he's working for the pope, he's just as much of a cunt as the CCP. If he is working against the pope and the NWO, fine, but I'm not holding my breath because his language is all about world peace and making earth great again.

Seen this pyramid before? Look at his hands.

trump1.jpg.2b13d4e58b725cab8a42df87cacc9cdf.jpg

Let me refresh your memories.

pyramidmeme2.jpg.b403144f474577fe341f76573835e910.jpg

In the video he talked about levelling the financial playing field to make things fair for the whole world. That's NWO speak for a single world currency which is what the Pope wants.

trump3.jpg.fc833e501754e51271e2e62fb8be7454.jpg

In the video he is also seen delivering to the Pope, who is the Jesuit General, all the incriminating evidence the NSA has gathered on pedophiles and child murderers in every government on earth. Why did he deliver this information to the pope? The jesuits now have incriminating evidence on every politician in every government in every country on earth which they can now use as levers to blackmail every government on earth into submitting to the NWO or be exposed as child sex killers.

How did they turn all these men into child sex killers in the first place? Well, it's one of the higher masonic rituals. Every freemason eventually has to perform a child sex murder if they want to continue up the pyramid. Of course, it's filmed secretly. The jesuits corrupt the world's politicians through freemasonry and then use that incriminating evidence to blackmail them into submission and capitulation to Rome.

trump2.jpg.dfa72454a094dffa688bf6c2263aec29.jpg

I'm beginning to suspect Trump's goal all along was to make earth great again. The jesuits are playing both sides and it has all been an act. Divide and conquer.

Well, for those of us who are born again, it doesn't matter. God raised the Lord Jesus Christ from the dead and those of us who are born again, who have the gift of holy spirit, will be gathered when he returns to earth to gather the church and we will reign with him forever, as it says in Thessalonians.

i Thessalonians 4:13-18

But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

We will not have to go through the tribulation, the times recorded in the book of Revelation. All that stuff is still future. This is still the Age of Grace. Everything you read in the book of Revelation is still in the future, it is NOT HAPPENING NOW. The Revelation Administration begins AFTER the return of the Lord Jesus Christ to gather the saints as we just read in Thessalonians. This Trump is not the Trump of God mentioned in Thessalonians and nor is he anything to do with any trumps mentioned in the book of Revelation.

If you want to understand the scriptures and put this all together, get out of your shithole churches and religions, read my fucking books or stay stupid and be herded to the gas chambers of the New World Order. Up to you.

Regards

• Like 1

The jesuits consider us rats to be exterminated. However, Elizabeth the First was right, the jesuits are the rats that need exterminating. It all depends on which God you serve. Lucifer is the wrong choice. Any of you politicians, prime ministers, presidents, kings and queens out there ready to do God's Will and start protecting the kids from these foul creatures? The children need our help. It's time we were there for them. We need the death penalty for child trafficking and child sex offences. We need to execute the predators who would harm children. How you execute them is up to you, but I would suggest public executions where people could stone them to death. Or beat them to death with iron bars. What about strapping them into electric chairs and slowly turning up the current until they fry? Or just kick the shit out of them, I don't really care. It's time we were there for the children, they need our help.

:love2:

• Like 1

This isn't making any sense. Biden is signing tons of executive orders, stops the building of the wall, and yet does nothing about two carrier groups operating in the South China Sea. Meanwhile, Trump and his lovely wife Melania open their own personal offices. Apparently there is a full blown mockup building of the White House in Wuhan China, and the Biden we see on television is apparently some actor who has had plastic surgery. Photos of Biden a few years ago beside photos taken recently seem to corroborate this. Erm, I think Jesus Christ's return to gather the saints is very imminent. You can't believe a single word on television or in the media any longer.

Quote of the day:

Governor DeSantis of Florida to Biden - Go fuck yourself.

Well, this is very interesting. I guess there will be a lot of misinformed sheeple crying their eyes out today. Time to come back the bible folks, it is the truth, everything else is a lie.

trump.png.03dd81a61a01095a6e94b1e5e55cdc14.png