Pink Floyd sound pretty good these days. Getting the balance right on the new soundbar is a bit fiddly, but the more I play with the Clear Voice, the bass speaker, the bass boost and the main soundbar, the easier it gets.

210102-guitar.jpg.c6083f5304f4cbd8e26bc238f163db80.jpg

Couldn't find my bank card this morning. Dang, I'm getting worse. It wasn't where it was supposed to be, and it wasn't on my desk, and it wasn't in my jacket pocket. Sometimes I do my head in. Okay, when was the last time I had it? Oh yeah, at the ATM a couple of days ago. What was I wearing? Oh yeah, those black trousers. Oh no, I put them through the washing machine yesterday. Checked the pockets, yeah, my bank card went through a full wash and spin cycle. Took it to the bank, whacked it in the ATM, and it worked. Amazing.

:new:

• Haha 1

Decided to give up on Parler as it's still offline, and then I dumped Gab as it's very slow and they keep spamming me for money, and then ditched Tillor as well as I decided these forums are my online home. This is it for me, I'm here, nowhere else.

brorabeach.jpg.4ac77e1b2a76cb2d3d0d0daee0967e54.jpg

Wow, yesterday it was like the arctic, today it's like the Costa Del Brora, beautiful out there. Just back from a long walk. Had to take my woolly hat off it was so warm.

window.jpg.9c3887d89975879fe1f23c207cd8c031.jpg