Conspiracy Theorist

I get a bit tired of being called a conspiracy theorist. I am not. I started the whole thing. When I first googled Illuminati back in 1999 or sometime around then when google search first appeared, just six results were returned. Five of those results led to spoof sites. One link led me to a religious website through which I had to sift with thoroughness and care to find enough information to begin a meaningful search. Google Illuminati now and you will be drowned in a murky ocean of dubious results. When I started searching no one knew anything about them, and very few had even heard of them. I am not just another conspiracy theorist, I started the whole movement. Here is a page from one of my early websites. This was back in the days of dial up when the internet was in its infancy and you had to leave your computer on all night to download 40Mb files.

website.jpg.017bbd426fc234ea6c71d04ea7d5b1d7.jpg

David Icke does not tell you who is behind anything. All he does is throw up smoke screens and mutter on about mysterious cabals and global elites. Here's what Wikipedia says about him. He's a filthy spiritualist whose only intent is to make a lot of money out of keeping people confused, afraid and in the dark.

In 1990, while a spokesman for the Green Party, he visited a psychic who informed Icke that he had been placed on earth for a purpose and Icke would begin to receive messages from the spirit world.

I am not a conspiracy theorist, I lay out in 21st Century language exactly what is going on in the world. I don't just point out the problems either, I give people answers and solutions. How many of you knew Adam Weishaupt was a Jesuit priest? How many of you knew that Bernhard Stempfle who wrote Mein Kampf for Hitler was a Jesuit priest? How many of you knew Jesuit priests are currently working undercover as politicians in America and control the deep state, the CFR and the UN? No one else tells you that, do they? All roads lead to Rome.

Here is the text from my website above, some of which even made it into my book Walking by the Spirit. Although this website is only around 18 years old, I had 2 ealier websites and wrote the first draft for this around 20 years ago. Bet you didn't know Hitler was a Roman Catholic, did you? Bet you also didn't know that many of his top men were Jesuits.

Adam Weishaput, a Jesuit priest and professor of law, founded the Illuminati on May 1st, 1766. His aim was the formation of a one world government and to this end he devised a new concept in political thinking – communism. Weishaupt was the brains, Rothschild the money, behind the masonic Jacobin clubs that sprang up all over France just prior too, and which fomented and were responsible for, the French Revolution.

In 1785, one of Weishaupt’s men was struck and killed by lightning and important documents fell into the hands of the Bavarian government. They immediately ordered the police to raid the headquarters of the Illuminati in Germany and Weishaupt fled for his life. Illuminati became a dirty word and they went underground. Some time later they changed their name to the League of the Just and had a notable man join them – Karl Marx. In 1842 Marx was charged with updating the writings of Weishaupt. The Communist Manifesto appeared in 1843 and the Illuminati again changed their name, this time to the League of Communists. In the 1890’s, a certain Vladimar Ulyanov joined them and travelled to Russia on an American passport. The British police tried to stop him, but the Illuminati in the States, under the influence of Albert Pike, had become strong. Ulyanov later changed his name to Nicholai Lenin. Using the same principles they’d learned in France, the Illuminati overthrew the Tsar and founded the first Communist superpower. They have been systematically overthrowing governments ever since.

After the first world war and their success in Russia, the Illuminati set up an organisation called the League of Nations with its headquarters in Geneva. Believing that a war-ravaged earth would be easy prey, they made their first attempt to form a one world government. However, the American President at the time, Woodrow Wilson (who was one of the Illuminati), failed to get the two thirds majority he needed to ratify the treaty. Undaunted, the Illuminati acquired a prime site along the East River in New York, built their new headquarters on it and changed their name yet again – this time to the United Nations.

The Illuminati are now operating under many different guises – The World Bank, The United Nations, The Royal Institute of International Affairs (Chatham House), The Trilateral Commission, The Council on Foreign Relations, The Department for International Development, The World Health Organisation and The Red Cross, to name but a few of thousands – all working together to make the whole world a communist state with the United Nations as its governing body.

It is interesting to note that every time a country falls to the Illuminati, there is genocide – the extermination of whole races of people. France, Russia, China, Cambodia, Sierra Leone, Rwanda – the list is endless. Does this sound familiar? On April 20, 1889, Adolf Hitler was born and was baptized a Roman Catholic. As a boy he dreamed of being a Catholic priest. The family later moved to Lambach where there was an old Benedictine monastery. The ancient monastery was decorated with carved stones and woodwork that included several swastikas. Hitler attended school there and, in May of 1904, at age 15, he received the Catholic Sacrament of Confirmation in the Linz Cathedral. The Jews were to be only the first race on his extermination list.

Occasionally I take a look around the conspiracy theory universe out of curiosity to see if they've learned anything, but it's always the same old horseshit about mysterious cabals and global elites and peadophiles and sacrificing to Lucifer. Not one of them gives you any information of any value about anything. QAnon is the latest, with the usual garbage about global elites and mysterious cabals. They do not tell you who these people are or give you any solutions to any of the world's problems. I do. I lay out in very clear language exactly who these people are and give you clear answers and solutions to everything. I am not a conspiracy theorist, I teach the truth.

By the way, don't be fooled by this Great Reset you sometimes hear about. It looks good on paper - all debt written off, and everyone gets a free house and a good wage. Sounds good hey, but what they neglect to tell you is that they will own the whole world and it will be illegal for anyone else to own property. Yes, there will be no debt, and you will get a free house and free money, but they will own you and once the labour camps are built it's off to work for 16 hour shifts as a slave you will go and once you are no longer of any use to them they will put a bullet through your stupid head and feed your body to their dogs. The Great Reset is just a fancy name for the theft of all property and the destruction of the middle classes so they can turn you all into slaves. The Great Reset is nothing but the institution of a global communist regime.

If you want answers and solutions, they're in my book Walking by the Spirit

brokendragon.jpg.807c4a1dc6a99888f83a55da8b9607cc.jpg