Paradise

George

Something else to think about here. This is an excerpt from my class Walking by the Spirit.

Ephesians 3:2-4
If ye have heard of the dispensation [oikonomia – administration] of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge [sunesis] in the mystery of Christ)

This word knowledge, sunesis in the Greek, is defined by Thayer as a running together, a flowing together with, and it was used in Greek literature of the confluence of two rivers, the place where two rivers joined and flowed together. As we read Paul’s epistles with a background understanding of the old testament scriptures, knowledge will flow together in our minds as the two meet.

For two rivers to flow together, they must both have water in them. For knowledge to flow together, your head must have knowledge already flowing around in it. I know the scriptures. I already knew about those two verses in Judges. I already knew about the record in Samuel about Israel demanding a king. I know a heck of a lot more than I've actually taught here. If I hadn't spent 40 years of my life studying the scriptures and making them my own there is no way God could possibly have brought this together in my mind. A sunesis like this, a flowing together of knowledge like this, is only possible if you first put the information into your head. God can't do that for you. There is nothing special about me. I was just faithful to study the scriptures for 40 years and that's why God can teach me stuff. If I didn't have the knowledge of the scriptures in my head there would be no knowledge to flow together in a sunesis like this. If I hadn't searched for the knowledge of God for 40 years of my life, God wouldn't be able to teach me anything. God doesn't teach me stuff because I'm special, or because I'm intelligent, or because I'm personable, or wonderful, or educated, or such a nice guy, I'm none of those things, he teaches me because I've been faithful to study his word.

If God can teach his word to an autistic dope smoking drunk who should have been dead in 1977 he can teach anyone. It isn't up to God if you understand the scriptures or not, it's up to you.

Amazingly enough, this brings us back to the main theme of Walking by the Spirit, which is that God dwelleth not in temples made with hands. Any ministry or church or religious organisation built by men complete with layers of leadership and overseen by a board of directors or trustees or CEOs or whatever you want to call them is a temple made with hands, it is a form of government constructed to control people and tell them what to do.

Take your governments and your temples and your New World Order and your shithole god Lucifer and go fuck yourselves.

The future is home churches, churches in our homes that are self supporting, self governing and self propagating.

:icando:

Woke this morning and saw something regarding the book of Judges. I understand the book now, I understand it. I always thought it was just a history of the Israelites as they settled in the Promised Land, but that's not it at all, that's not its primary purpose, that's not why God had it written. Wow, I'm still buzzing here. I need to read through Judges again and make notes. I'll get back to you soon. This is extraordinary stuff.

You can read Judges for yourself in this new light, but here's something to get you going. The book starts out with no government. There was no king and every man did that which was right in his own eyes. As long as their eyes were on God and his word, life was paradise in the promised land. After the death of Joshua, their eyes came off God and his word. They told God to fuck off and ram his bible up his arse, and served Baalim, Baal and Ashteroth instead.

Judges 2:11-13
And the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the LORD, and served Baalim:

And they forsook the LORD God of their fathers, which brought them out of the land of Egypt, and followed other gods, of the gods of the people that were round about them, and bowed themselves unto them, and provoked the LORD to anger.

And they forsook the LORD, and served Baal and Ashtaroth.

The first thing the devil does when people walk away from God is get them under control with a government.

Judges 3:7,8
And the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the LORD, and forgat the LORD their God, and served Baalim and the groves.

Therefore the anger of the LORD was hot against Israel, and he sold them into the hand of Chushanrishathaim king of Mesopotamia: and the children of Israel served Chushanrishathaim eight years.

When they got sick fed up of being slaves for a government, they asked God for help, and he sorted out their lives for them and everything went back to paradise again, life with no government.

Judges 3:9-11
And when the children of Israel cried unto the LORD, the LORD raised up a deliverer to the children of Israel, who delivered them, even Othniel the son of Kenaz, Caleb's younger brother.

And the Spirit of the LORD came upon him, and he judged Israel, and went out to war: and the LORD delivered Chushanrishathaim king of Mesopotamia into his hand; and his hand prevailed against Chushanrishathaim.

And the land had rest forty years.

Then the people forgot about God again, told him to ram his bible up his arse, and off they went back into slavery under a government.

Judges 3:12-14
And the children of Israel did evil again in the sight of the LORD: and the LORD strengthened Eglon the king of Moab against Israel, because they had done evil in the sight of the LORD.

And he gathered unto him the children of Ammon and Amalek, and went and smote Israel, and possessed the city of palm trees.

So the children of Israel served Eglon the king of Moab eighteen years.

The people asked God for help and he delivered them, no more government, life was paradise again. After a while the people forgot about God, told him to ram his bible up his arse and back under government they went.

Judges 4:1-3
And the children of Israel again did evil in the sight of the LORD, when Ehud was dead.

And the LORD sold them into the hand of Jabin king of Canaan, that reigned in Hazor; the captain of whose host was Sisera, which dwelt in Harosheth of the Gentiles.

And the children of Israel cried unto the LORD: for he had nine hundred chariots of iron; and twenty years he mightily oppressed the children of Israel.

And so it goes on throughout the book of Judges and carries on through the entire bible. The Picts came to Scotland looking for a life without government. Life with God is freedom, life under the devil is government and slavery which explains why they are all fucking shithole pedophile satanists.

If folks today are fed up with government, they can come back to God, ask him for his help, and he can sort everything out. It's up to the people of the world what kind of lives they live. Tell God to ram his bible up his arse and you can have no complaints as civilised slaves in the New World Order.

My work is done.

:hat: