Jon's Islands

George

Alpha testing is going well.  I fixed a secret in level 4, and when I tested it again, I found another secret I didn't even know was in the game. I've been playing this game and building it and fixing it for months, and I'm still finding stuff. It's my all time favourite Tomb Raider game. It's far better than Hidden Garden.

Oh, Jon, if you're around, I think the limit for triggers on one square is 7 or 8 triggers mate before they start giving you problems. I found a trigger today with 18 triggers on it, Pulling your hair out because the game was giving you headaches???

:laugh5:

reading through this thread/topic

should there be a harpoon gun in ship graveyard

when i finish ship G i have 12 secret roses

and am i cheating a little cos i could light the 3 pots through the cages and get all 3 secrets before travel to secrets of the sea

Hi vimmers, you're fine, the harpoon gun is the final pick up in HMS Botany Bay, and you're almost there. Lighting the pots through those cages is a secret shortcut, not a game shortcut, so it doesn't affect the main gameplay and it isn't a gameplay killer, so it stays. Raiders are just too good these days :classic_laugh:

Happy New Year to you as well! :683746041_beercheers2:

DJ-Full told people he has died... :classic_sad:
Has TC14 been in touch with Jon?

Btw, DJ just asked me if this rumour has been confirmed. He thought you had taken up the project because of Jon passing away.
But that is not the case I see.

• Like 1